Terms & Conditions
- By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. Products available for sale on this website are subject to these terms and conditions. By purchasing products on this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you are bound by the version available on the site at the date of purchase.
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal right and ability to enter into this agreement and to use any debit or credit card used to purchase goods or services on this site. You also warrant that all information you have provided is accurate and true.
- Items purchased online, except for the Raffle tickets, have to be collected from the Muscat Duty Free Customer Service Desk within 4 weeks of making the purchase. The items can be collected from the customer nominated Muscat Duty Free Customer Service Desks either at Arrivals or at Departures.
- Where payment is made by credit or debit card, you authorise us to debit your card with the total cost of the products. If your card cannot be verified or is any way unacceptable, the order will be cancelled immediately.
- Purchased items will be kept for collection at Customers Service for 4 weeks from the customer mentioned date for pick-up. If items are not collected within this time period, the item will be returned to stock and the value of the items will not be charged to the card.
- Transaction value per card, per customer has been set at BD 300 per day. Muscat Duty Free may increase or decrease the daily purchase limit at its own discretion in the future.
- Proof of identity (Passport or Credit Card) must be shown along with purchase receipt / receipt number to collect items from Customer Service Desk. If the person collecting the items is not the person who has purchased online, the name and passport number of the nominee who will be collecting on behalf of the purchaser must be mentioned in the appropriate field, at the time of purchase. Muscat Duty Free will only hand over items to the nominated individual after verification of identity document.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively"trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
All prices stated on the website are in Omani Riyals (OMR) and in United States Dollars (USD). Prices and availability of products may be changed at any time without notice.
We are not liable for loss of profits, loss of business or other consequential, special or indirect loss arising out of the use of any product purchased from this site. All implied warranties and undertakings are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.